Sunday, January 22, 2006

An Unlikely Horoscope

Pisces
This is your day, dear Pisces. You may find that other people are gravitating to you for advice and support. People are apt to strip down their guard and be more openly accepting of the things you believe in. Conversations may lead to topics of a more spiritual matter and you may find yourself giving lessons on the meaning of life. Suddenly the things you have been thinking are coming out to a huge audience that is eager to hear your words.

[So come all ye faithful! ;-)]

* * * * * * * *

Horoscopes, for me, are a source of entertainment that often is tinged with astonishment. If I happen across a horoscope in magazines, newspapers or as in this case, online, I always read it with great interest. I don’t actually believe in them… I’m cheerfully aware that most predictions never materialise – especially not those that I would be dying for to happen! And still, I’m hooked, mostly because I almost always find my current situation described with amazing accuracy.

Today, however, I feel Yahoo let me down. Being a Sunday, I am with 99.9% certainty not going to have any encounters with people asking me for lessons in life. Sunday has always been the one day to indulge in my hobby of slouching, which pretty much excludes the possibility of outsiders invading my space and quavering in expectance of hearing my pearls of wisdom.

Of course there’s still the possibility that my blog suddenly becomes a place of pilgrimage for surfers, who are in search of a deeper meaning to life. However, judging from the site statistics of my blog, that is also virtually in the realms of the impossible.

Oh well, I’m off to my slouching now. Enjoy the weekend as long as it lasts. See y’all!


N. B. If you are a Roger Hodgson fan, you might like to meet tonight in the
chatroom of Kathy’s fan site. We are a bunch of very friendly people who meet there every Sunday from ca. 20.00 hrs Malta time onwards (19.00 hrs GMT).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home