Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What colour is your brain?

Here's a little something to take a few minutes break from what you're doing... My brain's blue - funny, just what I expected: blue is my favourite colour!

Thanks for this, Qaminante! :)

Blue

BLUE:

At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.

With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.

With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.



What Color is Your Brain?

2 Comments:

At 22:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you know it. I'm "blue." :o)

 
At 11:37, Blogger Sabine said...

Nice to know that! :D I really wish I'd finally be able to meet my soulmate in real life... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home