Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Horoscopes again, I'm afraid...

Pisces
Some absolutely wonderful news could come your way, dear Pisces, possibly about career or financial success, perhaps involving positive changes in your near neighborhood. If you've been thinking about seeking success in writing or publishing - or any art for that matter - this is the day to set events in motion. Your imagination is operating at a high level and so is your ability to communicate with others. Go for it!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Are you wondering just why I'm so obsessed with this subject? You see, today's horoscope fits my life to a T. Again. How they do it, I don't know. Especially in the light of a discovery I made a couple of days ago:

Into my entry of the 20th January, I had pasted my Yahoo horoscope of that day because it had impressed me a lot. A couple of days later, however, I found a link in my blog stats that led to another blog of a person with exactly the same horoscope. "No big deal", I thought at first. After all, with billions of people on this planet there are bound to be a few with the same horoscope ;-). BUT: The blog entry in question was made almost 3 years ago!!! And they didn't even bother to change the wording at all. Food for thought!

2 Comments:

At 12:14, Blogger Hsejjes said...

Lately I read my horoscope in a magazine (Leo) and was told that my work experience will be totally fulfilled in the comming weeks. What actually happened? I am now at a loose end as my boss has gone off to pastures new. I refuse to believe any of that garbage any longer....

 
At 13:05, Blogger Sabine said...

I'm very ambivalent: I don't really believe in them - but sometimes it's hard not to. In any case, none of the predictions ever materialised but as I said, the descriptions of my circumstances often knock me out with their accuracy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home