Wednesday, March 01, 2006

One of those days

Today is one of those days that I'll be glad to see the last moment of before diving under my quilt. I spent most of it trying to come up with about a total of 300 words. No, it's not hard to produce 300 of them - but it's a bitch to construct something intelligible and meaningful without going over that threshold! ;)

Other than that I'm going through some trouble I really don't need right now but can't talk about in public. Moreover, if I told you what today's Super5 numbers were, you'd understand that to me it felt like they were laughing right into my face! Well, probably they would be right to do that too... (Just in case you actually want to know the numbers, you can find them here :p )

Last but not least, I received my dad's birthday card today - he always sends it early to make sure it won't arrive late. In fact I expected it today! It reminded me that another year is over and I still haven't got more to show for it than I had for the one before. And time's running out, if slowly so.

I'm feeling soooo sorry for myself today. If you feel like it, send over some hugs. I need them...

5 Comments:

At 00:40, Blogger qaminante said...

Oh dear. I'm sure you have progressed since last year really, it just doesn't feel like it at the moment. Wish you a wonderful birthday anyway, and hope all your troubles fade away or get resolved.
Hugs (OOO),

 
At 09:55, Blogger Sabine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 09:58, Blogger Sabine said...

Thanks for the nice post and birthday wishes :) Well, today's another day and I'm trying to think ahead, rather than back.

My birthday isn't until Saturday... but the beginning of March always reminds me of it, and ever since I passed the 40 mark it gives me mixed feelings!

 
At 17:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((((((((SABINE)))))))))

You are loved! And it's OKAY to have a day like that...we all feel like that sometimes. :o)

 
At 18:09, Blogger Sabine said...

thanks for the hugs :) I know it's ok. Still, I hate it when it happens. Why is it so hard to take the little annoying stuff in your stride?

And then you see someone else fall on his/her face, and you wake up - for a while! After a coupla weeks it's back to square one...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home