Thursday, March 02, 2006

Life...

I've just read the blog of a cyber friend, who seems like a great guy. He recently lost his job, moved temporarily in with a friend, and as of next Saturday he'll find him self both job and homeless. What do you say to someone who finds himself in such horrible circumstances?? I can't comprehend how something like this can happen, much less how it must feel when it happens to you.

What it does, though, is make me feel really shitty about my moaning and being unhappy with my life. I have been guilty countless times of ignoring my blessings and seeing only the "bad" things in life - which sometimes even turned out to be those famous blessings in disguise in the end!

Greg, I hope your life turns around - and soon!

2 Comments:

At 19:23, Blogger keBo said...

I sometimes force myself to see the silver lining. What does not kill him will make him stronger. I cannot say anything other than that, really.

 
At 00:44, Blogger Coemgen said...

Even though the silver lining is there (or must be), we tend not to see it due to the fog (being the problems surrounding us). All we might need sometimes is time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home