Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday

Good morning! I just read an interesting piece of information on my beloved Malta Forums; Melliehasimon writes:
A new survey today says one in three workers says Tuesday
is the day they do the most!Monday's are generally spent
checking E mails and recovering from the weekend....while
by the time we get to Thursday and Friday we are too busy
planning the next one to do much!

But Tuesdays are actually 'do a bit of work' day!!!
Oh well... today is Tuesday (and a glorious spring day, at that) - and this quote actually made me feel a wee bit guilty. It seems I'm destined to always swim against the tide: so far it has been an extremely unproductive day for me! But then, I've also kept unusually busy for the last week or so (including the weekend and even yesterday!), which is a reasonable excuse for my falling into an empty hole today. So if I'll still remember by then I'll watch out for my output level next Tuesday!

On a different tack, there are two little things in my life that I truly consider balm for my soul. One of these is my garden; this is a photo that I took a few minutes ago:



My other mood-lifter is music. I just received a precious gift from a fellow German who's also a Roger Hodgson fan, and who I met for the first time in Kathy's chatroom a couple of Sundays ago. He sent me two concert recordings, one of Supertramp dating back to 1983 (I actually attended a concert on that "Famous Last Words" tour!) and the other of Roger Hodgson solo, from last year. Soooooo nice!! Thanks so much, Gregor!

2 Comments:

At 00:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of flower is that? It's gorgeous! :o)

 
At 21:59, Blogger Sabine said...

Those are blossoms on one of our fruit trees. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the fruit in English LOL! Something of a cross between peach and plum...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home