Saturday, January 28, 2006

Thank God It's Saturday - Why?!

Don't know why, really. It doesn't make a huge difference to me whether it's Saturday or Tuesday. Psychologically, perhaps: It feels more "right" to slouch during weekends rather than midweek. On the other hand, I do work during weekends too. So... Totally irrelevant, all this!

I meant to blog yesterday but somehow didn't get around to start. The title I had in mind then was TGIF. When I took a look at Indelibrella's blog... I found out that that's how she'd entitled hers. Great minds eh?

There's a very bright blue sky out there, almost to good to be true! Probably I will not give myself to slouching today; it's a perfect day to do some walking with the camera. Maybe I can tickle George into coming with me. Will make a nice change to these last weeks' monotony. During the Summer months I often dream of a really bad, grey, rainy and thundery day, and I always greet the first rain of the season with great euphoria. But when there are too many of such bad weather days in a row, it certainly gets depressing!

Well, better get into gear and going. Wouldn't be the first time that it's all clouded over by the time we're ready to go out...


Smoke-Quitting Update: No, I didn't forget all about that! I'm just trying not to bore the readers too much with the subject. Thursday and Friday saw me consuming one packet (not 1 each day!). I couldn't do "cold turkey". I am trying to go outside to smoke, and I already cherish the different, cleaner smell of my study when I come back in!! This morning I smoked the first cigarette at 9.30 am, a definite improvement over lighting up the first one while still in bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home